Saturday, April 17, 2010

Please Stand By.

I have not disappeared forever. Things are nutser than usual, is all.

While you're holding, Patricia of TO, I'm holding the Coffee + Xanax apron for you. Send an email to getnicecakes@gmail.com to let my money-matters associate hook you up. We're offering my readers $25/apron + shipping ($13 to canadia. ouch.). Buy 5, get one free. Use DANA IS CRAZY in your subject line, and she'll ship that sucker off to you just as soon as the ca$h hits the paypal.

Misfit Hausfrau and anyone else who covets overpriced aprons made of passion -- here you go. But do me a favor and don't buy it off of Etsy because we can't control the pricing that way. And to reiterate, we're offering my readers $25/apron + US shipping ($4.75) (canadia = $13 for priority). Buy 5, get one free. Use DANA IS CRAZY in your subject line, and she'll ship that sucker off to you pronto -- just as soon as the ca$h hits the paypal.

I hope that clears up where I've been. When I wasn't making aprons and logos and hangtags and giftcards and websites and pretty pictures and all the right publishing contacts, I was working things out with the skittles. Bub's had a few cooperation challenges, and Foo is next to impossible to convince into a Hooky Day anymore. Harumph. At this rate, she'll never learn to fuck off properly. So we asked her dad for a few spare hours over the weekend to make some badass Ts.

So much to talk about, no time to type. Not ideal for a writer, but way ideal for a lady living her best revenge.

Be back soon/eventually/possibly even later today.

xodt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, all the cooperation! cracks me up.

Unknown said...

nothing to do with anything, but my constant musings...
yesterday I was looking for organic Heinz ketchup, with no HFCS. They didnt have any, but HUNTS has a brand with big yellow letters that says
" NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!"
well this Heinz brand loyalist defected to HUNTS and it's proud label and it was fantastic!
I think of you Miss Dana, every single time a new product proclaims it's HFCS free!
Thanks for making me kick ip up and get hard core on no HFCS allowed!
jackie

Anonymous said...

where the fuck are you